Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Costas [21.5]

“I love breakfast for lunch. In fact anytime I have a big breakfast I try to have it at noon.” – Mike McEvoy

Located at 47th and The Ave. It’s a great little greek restaurant with lots of variety. Mike got breakfast for lunch. (It’s served all day) Mike is still unsure which part of his breakfast was greek, but it was delicious. Mike ordered the chicken fried steak covered in gravy, 3 eggs, hash browns, and toast. (Mike even liked the toast, which according to him is the saddest part of breakfast. He never told me why toast is the saddest part. Perhaps a tragic accident during his childhood? Nevertheless, I was too afraid to ask because I couldn't handle seeing Mike cry. It's like seeing Batman cry or something. It just shouldn't happen.)

Anyways, they had skillets too that were very good. It made IHOP look like crap. (And Mike loves IHOP.) The dining area is nice and big with lots of seating that helped promote a feel of privacy.

Mike even told his friend from out of town to go to Costas and he loved it. His friend said, and I quote, “Thank you for the Costas recommendation. Here’s $300 for how delicious it was." You be the judge.

Mike's Ave Review - 1 Costas - 1

Taste: 9
Value: 6
Intangibles: 6.5

Total Score: 21.5 out of 30

No comments: