Friday, February 13, 2009

Greek Continental [13]

"This is the ideal place for a business meeting you wish you weren't having." - Mike McEvoy


This review won't be very long for 2 reasons:




1) Mike gave me his scores then walked into a meeting. I have no idea what he experienced, I just have his scores.



2) I [Tom] have a little bit of unfinished business of my own (that I left in the middle of) to do this blog post. It is a very important meeting with a very important client. (I'm almost to the raptor part.)





So, here is the review...




You go in, and you sit down and order. They bring you a gyro, salad, and french fries. Mike ate it and he wasn't too happy. Anyways, he ate and paid too much and left and now he doesn't want to go back.

The End

Taste: 5
Value: 3
Intangibles: 5

Total Score: 13 out of 30

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The food here was good! The reviews here are fun to read, but this one was way off the mark. It is a bit more expensive then nearby restaurants, but the quality is better as well.