Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pizza Brava [18]

"Jordan, is it Pizza Bravo or Pizza Brava? On my receipt it says Pizza Bravo. What is the real name?" - Mike McEvoy
"Sign trumps receipt." - Ryan Church

Mike's Pizza Philosophy: "Never get pizza by the slice, just get a whole pizza. Mentally I cannot get it through my head that i can only eat 2 slices. Like in New York. There were giant pieces and I could barely finish 2 slices. In my mind i can eat 4-7 peices. It's sort of a mental block I can't break."

At Pizza Bravo you can get a gyro, pizza, or a hot sandwich. Mike, of course, had to try all of them. The gyro was decently sized but the taste wasn't that good. The sandwich was suffereing taste quality too. It can be compared to making food at home. It's basically the same quality. No special spices in the crust of the pita, just your run of the mill...food.

They did have a cool Seattle mural on a wall that Mike found himself constantly gazing at. So cool.

Taste: 5
Value: 6.5
Intangibles: 6.5

Total Score: 18 out of 30

1 comment:

Andy said...

umm the sandwiches are amazing